Bucks County Website Design
One of the most crucial aspects of your brand's online presence is your website and it needs to be perfect.
This is where you gain leads for conversations. Great website design is a significant part of a positive user experience. In fact, 98% of a user's first impression relates to design. If your site doesn't catch their eye immediately, it's unlikely that they'll return.
Understandably, you don't have room for mistakes as it could force prospects to leave your site and visit your competition. Web design shapes how users interact with your site and the actions they take. It is important to have those actions in mind as you work out the details of each page. You have to design your webpage with the needs of your audience in mind. You have to ensure that it provides an excellent user experience. Good design helps them navigate your pages, read your content, and take action to purchase your product, service, or to contact you for more information.
Great website design provides benefits to both your audience and your business. We are expert website designers and want to share some useful information with you.
- Brand: Your site reflects your brand and everything for which your organization stands. In this day and age, your site is one of the first things people look at to learn about your brand. Your site helps form the first impression. Every element of your site, including colors, fonts, and images, contribute to your brand identity. You'll need to choose these elements carefully while maintaining consistency across the site.
- Colors: Colors play a crucial role in graphic design. If you already have specific colors that define your brand, align with your logo, and represent other brand identity elements, you'll need to use them on your website. However, if you start from the beginning, you'll to consider color associations first.
- Layout: Simplicity and cleanliness are best when it comes to web design. It lets your prospect focus on the most vital sections. Your audience's preferences will also dictate the number of menu options or elements in a drop-down menu you should add. Users need access to be able to find information quickly and easily. If they don't have the details needed to make an informed decision, they're unlikely to follow through. There is no need to have dozens of menu items. Let your viewers access what they need fast without having to dig through unnecessary pages.
- Typography and Fonts: Readability is the most important component of choosing a font. It should be easy for everyone to read. The font must also be visible against the background color you select. Audience preference should dictate this section as well. Younger people, for instance, want something stylish and unique. Older individuals, on the other hand, prefer clean and simple typography and fonts that are easy to see.
- Responsive Web Design: In today's modern age of internet connectivity, responsive web design is key to pages rendering on a variety of devices and windows or screen sizes. Responsive layouts automatically adjust to any device screen whether it is a desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. This is absolutely essential for your website.
- Photos: There are many ways you can improve your site's design to match your brand and goals such and using beautiful high-resolution photos that match the theme of your website. We have compiled over 100,000 high-resolution stock photos to use in our designs
- SSL certificate (https): Trust is everything online. The fastest way to destroy it is with the "Not Secure" warnings that Google now displays on all unencrypted webpages. SSL certificates are a requirement now and all browsers warn your visitors about unsecured connections. A 2019 Internal Website Security Seal Study by Ipsos Group S.A found 90 percent of internet users won’t stay on a website if they see a browser warning and will go to a competitor's website that has an SSL certificate. Our expert developers ensure that all your pages on your website have a fully compliant SSL certificate.
Buck County Website Design:
Bucks County’s scenic landscape is an inspiration for many artists and designers. Local exhibits, art-focused festivals, historical museums and great galleries abound, travelers searching for an artful escape can look to Bucks County as their respite all year-round. A small town full of amazing artists and designers. One of the best ways of finding inspiration as an artist is looking at other artists' work and learning from them. And the more you design, the more you learn, and the more you are able to look at other artists' work and decipher what they were doing and their thought processes behind what they were doing. Bucks County, PA is known world-wide for it's amazing artists and designers. HBO's sopranos TV show even featured an episode where Tony Soprano came to New Hope, PA to buy art as he said that is where all the real artists are from. WebsiteDan.com is located here in Bucks County, PA.
Bucks County is one of the three original counties created by colonial proprietor William Penn in 1682. Penn named the county after Buckinghamshire, the county where he lived in England. He built a country estate called Pennsbury Manor in Falls Township, Bucks County.
Some places in Bucks County were named after locations in Buckinghamshire, including Buckingham and Buckingham Township, named after the former county town of Buckinghamshire; Chalfont, named after Chalfont St Giles, the parish home of William Penn's first wife and the location of the Jordans Quaker Meeting House, where Penn is buried; Solebury Township, named after Soulbury, England; and Wycombe, named after the town of High Wycombe.
Bucks County was originally much larger than it is today. Northampton County was formed in 1752 from part of Bucks County, and Lehigh County was formed in 1812 from part of Northampton County. General George Washington and his troops camped in Bucks County as they prepared to cross the Delaware River to take Trenton, New Jersey, by surprise on the morning of December 26, 1776. Their successful attack on Britain's Hessian forces was a turning point in the American War of Independence. The town of Washington Crossing, Pennsylvania and Washington Crossing Historic Park were named to commemorate the event.
How To Select A Bucks County Website Design Company:
While web design may seem like a minor consideration but it plays a huge role in digital marketing strategy success. On this page, we'll discuss a few website design best practices so you can maximize your results.
Getting a website tailored to your business should be easy. After all, there are plenty of website design companies. However, the tricky part is choosing the right one since they're not all the same. You want to select a designer that speaks English as a first language. Overseas designers do good work, but so much of it is lost in translation and that will show on your website. We have been building high quality, reliable sites since 1997 and are located in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. We have over 5,000 happy clients and 90% of our business comes from referrals.
- Have Your Opinion Heard: As an expert in your industry, you know your product or service and how you should present them to your customers. No one knows your business better than you. Keep an eye out for a web design company that will listen to your ideas. Avoid companies that aren't open-minded to include your concepts into the site design. Our expert designers here at websitedan.com listen to your ideas to make your website perfect. Speak to the owner Dan direction for our dedicated 1 on 1 service.
- Visit Their Site: Every web design agency has a website of its own. You can use it to gauge their capabilities, design style, and technical expertise. A web design agency's site should be aesthetically pleasing, functional, and responsive. If you spot these features, you can be sure that you've found the right web design company. As you can see by our website, we understand clean, modern designs. Visit our portfolio page to see some amazing websites we have designed and developed.
- Get in Touch with Us: You probably won't get in your car and drive straight to the agency office. But you can give them a phone call to set up a meeting. Pay attention to how they handle the call. Inept agencies will attempt to sell their services immediately instead of listening to your wants and needs. On the other hand, the best agencies are always accessible and friendly. They shouldn't hesitate to ask for details about the project and your business. Dan and his team have an absolute passion for web design and will go the extra mile for you every time.
Over 50% of people view websites on a mobile device:
Is your website 100% mobile friendly? We design our websites in the Bootstrap framework, the world leader in modern website design, and designed to be mobile-first. Bootstrap is used by all major companies around the world as it is a much more advanced process than the boring cookie-cutter WordPress sites out there. WordPress is slow, antiquated, and always having coding issues as it relies on so many untrusted third-party applications to run. is Bootstrap's styles are built for responsiveness, an approach often referred to as mobile-first. We use this term in our docs and largely agree with it but, at times, it can be too broad. While not every component must be entirely responsive in Bootstrap, this approach is about reducing CSS overrides by adding styles as the viewport becomes larger.
- Components should be responsive and mobile-first.
- Components should be built with a base class and extended via modifier classes.
- Component states should obey a common z-index scale.
- Whenever possible, use utilities over custom styles.
- Whenever possible, avoid enforcing strict HTML requirements.
What does this mean to you and your viewers? It means your website will always look perfect and load fast on all devices.
Why Your Website Isn't Generating Leads:
People come to your landing page and read the copy but then what? They won't stick around unless you give them a reason to do so. If you don't clearly tell viewers what you want them to do – a strong call to action – they won't stay on your site for long.
Be direct about what you want your viewers to do. Tell them to "Subscribe Now"; if you're trying to attract more email or newsletter subscribers, "Add to Cart" if you want them to buy something, or simply "Contact Us". You can't imagine how many people leave websites because they can't find contact information. Place your call to action at or near the top of the page.
Is your website built for speed?
If you need to decrease page loading time, we here at websitedan.com can help. We optimize all of our designs so the pages load at top speeds. This really helps lower your bounce rate and extend the time on your pages. In addition, over time, you'll also see an increase in conversations and revenue.
Now you understand why having a professionally designed website is crucial and the benefits it provides. You also know how to choose the right web design service provider.